Programme Outcome :
FYCS: Ability to apply the knowledge gained during the course of the program from Mathematics, Basic Computing,
SYCS: Basic Sciences in general and all computer science courses in particular to identify, formulate and solve real life complex engineering problems faced in industries and/or during research work environmental situations
TYCS: Ability to provide socially acceptable technical solutions to complex computer science engineering problems with the application of modern and appropriate techniques for sustainable development relevant to professional engineering practice.
Computer Organization and Design
1.To make students aware of programming paradigm that uses statements that change a program state.
2.To introduce the concept of commands for the computer to perform.
Programming with Python I
1. python is a powerful multi-purpose programming language.
Free and Open Source Software
1.FOSS programs are those that have licenses that allow users to freely run the program for any purpose
2.modify the program as they want, and also to freely distribute copies of either the original version or their own modified version.
1. To aware about a branch of mathematics
2. To know about discrete elements that uses algebra and arithmetic.
3. Understanding Application of the practical fields of mathematics and computer science.
Understands database concepts and applications
Descriptive Statistics and Introduction to Probability
1.Some of the common measurements indescriptive statisticsare central tendency and others the variability of the dataset.
2.Descriptive statistical analysishelps us to understand our data and is very important part of Machine Learning.
3. Doing adescriptive statistical analysisof our dataset is absolutely crucial.
Soft Skills Development
1.Soft skills are a combination of people skills, social skills,
2.communicationskills, character or Experts say soft skills training should begin for a person when they are students,
3.perform efficiently in their academic environment as well as in
Programming with C
1.C is a general-purpose, procedural computer programming language supporting structured
Programming with Python II
Learns progamming concepts in Python
Linux commands are learnt
1. To impart the basic concepts of data structures and algorithms.
2. To understand Preliminaries of algorithm, Algorithm analysis and complexity,Data structure -Definition, types of data structures Out of box thinking, Lateral Thinking Presentation. DATA Simulate First Come First Serve CPU scheduling algorithm.
The students will demonstrate factual knowledge including the mathematical notation
Testing of Hypothesis
1.We can interpret data by assuming a specific structure our outcome and use statistical methods to confirm or reject the assumption.
2.The assumption is called a hypothesis and the statistical tests used for this purpose are called statistical hypothesis tests
1.Green technology is an encompassing term. It deals with using science and technology in order to protect the environment.
2.This technology is used to breathe life back into a damaged ecosystem. It is also referred to as environmental technology or clean technology.