The Library is central & common to all the academic activities of the college. It provides a place in which to study, gather materials, do research & expand ones horizon of knowledge. The well-maintained College library is housed on the 1st floor of the college for B.Com students & on 4th floor for the students of self Finance Courses. It is richly equipped with books, maps & variety of periodicals. With a computerized database of the books in the library the search & retrieval of books are much easier. The library is open from9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.Because of the great demand for textbooks, adequate number in each subject is provided. The reading -hall also remains open from 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. on all days.
Library rules & regulations:
1 .The college library is open from 8.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m. from Monday to Saturday, while the reading hall remains open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.on all days.
2 .A student should obtain the identity card from the library as soon as he/she takes admission.
3. The identity card is an important document and should be safely preserved and brought to college daily.
4. No student is allowed to enter the library without his/her identity card and the same should be shown at the entrance of the library.
5. Silence to be maintained
6. No discussion permitted inside the library.
7. No personal belongings allowed inside the library.
8. Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library.
9. Using Mobile phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
10. Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library.
11. Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter.
12. The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
13. Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken any where in the library premises
our Library has a special collection on Personality Development & Competitive exams. We are subscribing to e-Journals .Also our library users has access to vast no of e-courses ,e books & databases through N list Programme of INFLIBNET Our library providesOPAC SERVICEfor students."THE IDENTITY CARDS ARE BARCODED FOR QUICK ISSUANCE OF LIBRARY BOOKS."Book Bank facility is provided to the underprivileged students by the Management & other philanthropists where the whole set of books are provided for one year/one semester as per their need & availability .
An institutional library is a place which provides students, faculty and other academic community with lot of learning resources. At K.G.MITTAL college there are 2 libraries: