Programme Specific Outcome
Students get introduced by various management subjects like Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing, Business and Industrial Law, Introduction to Financial Accounting, Foundation Course and Business Communication were they get to learn the all functions of an organization which will be useful for their next year academic.
With previous knowledge of basics of functions of management they learn about all functions of management in depth and get to choose one area of their preference out of Finance Marketing and HR for their further studies.
In the final year they get to learn all subjects of their specialization which help them to understand real market and fetch a job on internship after that.
Students acquire knowledge regarding finance, various models and techniques and trading, clearing and settlement mechanism in market.
Students understand distinctive features of various marketing activities. New trends and ways for marketing. International marketing trends and working
Students Learn about managing Manpower by using their soft skills and learn leadership qualities.
1) Introduction to Financial Accounts
To provide information about the financial position,
performance and changes in financial position of an enterprise that is useful to a wide range of users in making economic decisions
2) Business Law
To include maintaining order, protecting rights and liberties, establishing standards
To resolve disputes when it comes to businesses and their interactions with individuals, government agencies, and other businesses.
3) Business Statistics
To describe data and make evidence based decisions using inferential statistics that are based on well-reasoned statistical arguments.
4) Business Communication
To exchange ideas, opinions, thoughts, beliefs and information between human beings.
To help managers in performing all managerial functions smoothly.
5) Foundation Course -I
To: establish a personal sense of identity in a context of time and place.
To understand different perceptions of time.
6) Foundation of Human Skills
To enhance and enrich the readers' personality and eventually lead to skill development.
To understand different skills of human
7) Business Economics - I
1) Principles of Marketing
The basic purpose of marketing management is to achieve the objectives of the business.
A business aims at earning reasonable profits by satisfying the needs of customers.
2) Industrial Law
Industrial law regulates the relations between employers and employees and their representative organisations.
The area of law concerned with the relationship between the employer and the individual employee.
3) Business Mathematics
The objective of this course is to teach the mathematical concepts and principles of multivariate calculus, vector and matrix algebra, differential equations and their applications in business and economics.
The course involves concept understanding, problem formulation and solution, graphing, and computer application.
4) Business Communication - II
Its primary objective is to exchange ideas, opinions, thoughts, beliefs and information between human beings.
In the fields of business, the main objective of communication is to help managers in performing all managerial functions smoothly.
5) Foundation Course - II
The aim of the course was to teach what were considered to be the basic skills that underpin all art and design activities, including architecture.
This resulted in projects designed to develop skills in using colour, articulating two- and three-dimensional space, defining form and experimenting with diverse materials.
6) Business Environment
By studying the business environment, we can know the changes of business. This information is very useful for our business.
Every businessman should aware current environment of business. With this, he can think the future of his business in such environment.
7) Principles of Management
To determine joint objectives and to provide feedback on the results.
Setting challenging but attainable objectives promotes motivation and empowerment of employees.
1) Business economics 2
Getting Maximum Results with Minimum Efforts - The main objective of management is to secure maximum outputs with minimum efforts & resources. ... Through increased productivity & employment, management ensures better standards of living for the society. It provides justice through its uniform policies.
2) IT in business management 2
The research objective is a list of things that the report will discuss that could be potential research routes or goals. To use the same example above, research objectives could be to collect research from direct customers, get product feedback and develop new products that are in demand as replacements.
3) Research method in business
Governance has been defined to refer to structures and processes that are designed to ensure accountability, transparency, responsiveness, rule of law, stability, equity and inclusiveness, empowerment, and broad-based participation. ... Incorporation of corporate governance in business by govt.
4) Ethics and governance
:The main objective of cost management is to reduce the costs expended by an organization while strengthening the strategic position of the firm.
5) Strategic cost management
The process of corporate restructuring essentially involves significant reorganization of assets and liabilities of the organization so as to conduct the business operations in an efficient, effective and competitive manner with the underlying objective of improving the quality and quantity of the future cash flow ...
6) Corporate restructuring
TQM is considered a customer-focused process and aims for continual improvement of business operations. It strives to ensure all associated employees work toward the common goals of improving product or service quality, as well as improving the procedures that are in place for production.
1) Productivity and total equity management
Rural marketing involves the process of developing, pricing, promoting, distributing rural specific product and a service leading to exchange between rural and urban market which satisfies consumer demand and also achieves organizational objectives.
2) Rural marketing
The ultimate goal is to make all aspects of marketing communication– advertising, sales promotion, public relations, direct marketing, personal selling, online communications and social media –work together as a unified force, rather than in isolation.
Integrated marketing communications and advertising
The main purpose of training is to ensure that all employees have the technical skills needed to perform the job efficiently and smoothly. While technical training can be job-specific, programs typically focus on the hard skills an employee needs to meet the key performance indicators associated with the role.
3) Training and development in HRM
The main objective of having human resource planning is to have an accurate number of employees required, with matching skill requirements to accomplish organisational goals.
Human resources planning and information system
TYBMS (SEM V)
1.Logistics & Supply Management
1 To acquaint the learners with various concepts of logic
2 To understand the terms for better correlation with the practical world
2.Corporate Communication & Public Relations
1 To study the relevance and importance of corporate world
2 To acquaint the learners with various concepts of public relations
Group A: Finance Electives
Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management
1) To acquaint the learners with various concepts of finance
2) To understand the terms which are often confronted while reading newspaper, magazines etc for better correlation with the practical world
3) To understand various models and techniques of security and portfolio analysis
1) To provide an overview of various aspects related to wealth management
2) To study the relevance and importance of Insurance in wealth management
3) To acquaint the learners with issues related to taxation in wealth management
4) To understand various components of retirement planning
1) To familiarize the student with the fundamental aspects of risk management and control
2) To give a comprehensive overview of risk governance and assurance with special reference to insurance sector
3) To introduce the basic concepts, functions, process, techniques of risk management
1) To understand the provisions of determining residential status of individual
2) To study various heads of income
3) To study deductions from total income
4) To compute taxable income of Individuals
Group B:Marketing Electives
1) To understand distinctive features of services and key elements in services marketing
2) To provide insight into ways to improve service quality and productivity
3) To understand marketing of different services in Indian context
E-Commerce & Digital Marketing
1) To understand increasing significance of E-Commerce and its applications in Business and Various Sectors
2)To provide an insight on Digital Marketing activities on various Social Media platforms and its emerging significance in Business
3) To understand Latest Trends and Practices in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing, along with its Challenges and Opportunities for an Organisation
Sales & Distribution Management
1) To develop understanding of the sales & distribution processes in organizations
2) To get familiarized with concepts, approaches and the practical aspects of the key decision making variables in sales management and distribution channel management
Customer Relationship Management
1) To understand concept of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and implementation of Customer Relationship Management
2) To provide insight into CRM marketing initiatives, customer service and designing CRM strategy
3) To understand new trends in CRM, challenges and opportunities for organizations
Group C: Human Resource Electives
Strategic Human Resource Management & HR Policies
1) To understand human resource management from a strategic perspective
2) To link the HRM functions to corporate strategies in order to understand HR as a strategic resource
3) To understand the relationship between strategic human resource management and organizational performance
Performance Management & Career Planning
1 )To understand the concept of performance management in organizations
2) To review performance appraisal systems
3) To understand the significance of career planning and practices
1) To understand the concept of performance management in organizations
2 )To review Industrial Relations
3 )To understand the significance of Industrial Relations
1) To understand the nature and causes of stress in organizations
2) To familiarize the learners with the stress prevention mechanism
3) To understand the strategies that help cope with stress
4) To be able to apply stress management principles in order to achieve high levels of performance
5) To enable to learners to adopt effective strategies, plans and techniques to deal with stress
TYBMS (Sem VI)
1) To help students to understand operations research methodologies
2) To help students to solve various problems practically
3) To make students proficient in case analysis and interpretation
Group A : Finance Group - Electives
1) The objective of this course is to familiarize the student with the fundamental aspects of various issues associated with International Finance
2 ) The course aims to give a comprehensive overview of International Finance as a separate area in International Business
Innovative Financial Services
1) To familiarize the learners with the fundamental aspects of various issues associated with various Financial Services
2) To give a comprehensive overview of emerging financial services in the light of globalization
3) To introduce the basic concepts, functions, process, techniques and create an awareness of the role, functions and functioning of financial services
1) The objective of this course is to familiarize the learners with the fundamental aspects of various issues associated with Project Management
2) To give a comprehensive overview of Project Management as a separate area of Management
3) To introduce the basic concepts, functions, process, techniques and create an awareness of the role, functions and functioning of Project Management
Strategic Financial Management
1) The objective of this course is to familiarize the learners with the fundamental aspects of various issues associated with STRATEGIC FINANCIAL Management
2) To give a comprehensive overview of strategic Management as a separate area of Management
Group B : Marketing Group - Electives
1) To understand the meaning and significance of Brand Management
2) To Know how to build, sustain and grow brands
3) To know the various sources of brand equity
1) To familiarize the students with retail management concepts and operations
2) To provide understanding of retail management and types of retailers
3) To develop an understanding of retail management terminology including merchandize management, store management and retail strategy.
4) To acquaint the students with legal and ethical aspects of retail management
1) To understand International Marketing, its Advantages and Challenges.
2) To provide an insight on the dynamics of International Marketing Environment.
3) To understand the relevance of International Marketing Mix decisions and recent developments in Global Market
Media Planning & Management
1) To understand Media Planning, Strategy and Management with reference to current business scenario. 2 To know the basic characteristics of all media to ensure most effective use of advertising budget.
3) To provide an insight on Media Planning, Budgeting, Scheduling and Evaluating the Different Media Buys.
Group C : Human Resource Group - Electives
HRM in Global Perspective
1) To introduce the students to the study and practice of IHRM
2) To understand the concepts, theoretical framework and issues of HRM in Global Perspective
3) To get insights of the concepts of Expatriates and Repatriates
1 ) To understand the concept of Organisational Development and its Relevance in the organisation
2) To Study the Issues and Challenges of OD while undergoing Changes
3) To get an Understanding of Phases of OD Programme
HRM in Service Sector Management
1) To understand the concept and growing importance of HRM in service sector
2 )To understand how to manage human resources in service sector
3) To understand the significance of human element in creating customer satisfaction through service quality
Indian Ethos in Management
1) To understand the concept of Indian Ethos in Management
2) To link the Traditional Management System to Modern Management