Computer Center:It was established in 2003. It is situated on the First Floor and fourth floor of the college Building and includes 3 Computer Laboratories having about 100 computers in all. . The Centersupports all the curricula computer courses.
Computer Labs are Well Equipped with All computer Facilties like Internet Facilties , Printers , Scanners . Installation of the softwares required for conducting practicals of B.Sc.(I.T.) & B.Sc.(CS)is done on all computers.
Computer lab rules & regulations:
- Each person may only use one computer at a time.
- Computers and peripherals are not to be moved or reconfigured without approval of Lab Assistant.
- Students may not install software on lab computers. If you have a question regarding specific software that you need to use, contact the Classroom and Labs support team.
- The use of tobacco products is not allowed in computer classrooms and labs.
- Food is not allowed in computer labs
- Telephones are NOT for personal use
- TURN OFF CELL PHONES! ...
- Lab users must sign in and out of the lab.
- Our College has 19 Classrooms which are spacious and well ventillated, to accomodate students varying from 60-120.
- Podium, Benches and Desks and lights are provided in sufficient number.
- It is WiFi enabled and under CCTV surveillance.
- Several Classrooms are equipped with Mounted LCD Projectors.
- The college has two seminar halls and one conference room to conduct events like conferences, seminars, and other sessions.
- These halls are ICT enabled facilitating the smooth conduct of various activities.
A State-Of-Art Audio Visual studio is set up in the fifth floor for the faculty and student with the following configuration:
- 1 Pc with LG monitor.
- Softwares: Adobe light room classic, Focusrite Control, Nuendo 4 Speakers: 1 Presonus headset, 1 Presonus M7 mic, Focusrite Scarlett with 6.6 audio interface.
- Our institution has a well-equipped automated library with a rich collection of e-resources.
- It is N-Listed and has access to INFLIBNET.
- For the convenience of the students, library in the first floor caters to the commerce students and library in the fourth floor caters to the students of professional courses.
- Our institution has a spacious examination room in the 1st floor.
- All examination related works such as evaluation, moderation, and verification of mark sheet are conducted and all examination related documents are safely maintained in this room.
- The software required for conducting online examination and for generating the result is installed in the computer kept in the examination room.