- Loud or unreasonable noise is not allowed in the library premises. No phones are allowed.
- Intentionally damaging, destroying, or stealing library or personal property
- Removing library materials from the Library except through established lending procedures is strictly prohibited.
- Posting materials anywhere in the library. (Posting on the bulletin boards in the Learning Commons and main entrances is allowed if permission has been granted by the Librarian).
- Saving electricity when not in use.
- On the basis of requisition of the staff books if not available in library should be made available.
- Sports being an integral part of life, so the college emphasizes for participation of both male and female students in sports throughout the year.
- Sports create an environment to the optimal development of student’s life.
- Sports plays an important role in overall physical, mental, emotional and intellectual wellness.
- The main objective of sports is to include sports as an important part of curriculum for the students to relieve from academic stress and have a healthy lifestyle through physical activities.
- Explain the importance of sports to students through orientation programme at the beginning of academic year.
- Saving electricity of Gymkhana when not in use.
- If someone needs to use a computer for academic work, there are no other computers available, and you're playing games, then you're required to give up your computer.
- Copying of Monmouth College software is prohibited.
- Tampering with the hardware is prohibited. If you experience any hardware problems contact the Lab In charge.
- Food, drink, and tobacco are not allowed in any of the labs.
- Lab printers may not be used to print multiple copies of documents that are for NON-ACADEMIC use.
- Your ID card MUST be presented when requesting staff to alter your account.
- For the safety of the equipment whoever uses the system the identity is recorded in Lab register.
- Practical lectures are adjusted accordingly by various stake holders for optimum utilization of the laboratory.
- Saving of electricity when not in use.
- Be Respectful - Every student has the right to a safe and secure classroom: you do not have the right to impede or jeopardize that in any way. Be respectful of yourself, your environment, your fellow classmates, and your teacher. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Be Responsible - Act rationally; choose wisely. Recognize your own role in building a fun and productive community of learners. Understand there will be consequences, both good and bad, for your actions.
- Be Safe - Think about where you are and whom you are with. We must guarantee against harm or injury to another. Think. Ask yourself is it worth it? Would I want this done to me? I will not tolerate, nor should you, any behavior that takes away from the safety of this classroom, nor will the school.
- Be Cooperative - Time and again you will be asked to do something that you may not like or think is worthless. Be mature, work through it. You may find that ,getting thereis half the fun. Our world demands that you work well with others. Think ,choose wisely.
- Be a Worker - Do your job! Challenge yourself to be productive. You are here; use your time wisely.
- Be Peaceful - Be peaceful, be kind to each other ,exercise self-control.
- Saving of resources - Saving electricity and protecting the property of the institution is the responsibility of all the students and staff members.